Child Advocates engages community volunteers and staff to protect children who are victims of child abuse. We are their voices in court, ensuring all children thrive in a safe and secure home.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Link Between Domestic Violence and Child Abuse October 9, 2018
- Volunteer – It’s Good for Your Health! September 25, 2018
- Staff Member Brian Robinson Accepts Jefferson Award September 17, 2018
- CASA Volunteer Melanie Martin Empowers Children September 10, 2018
- Educational Advocacy – Tips to Help Advocate for Foster Kids in School August 21, 2018