Child Advocates engages community volunteers and staff to protect children who are victims of child abuse. We are their voices in court, ensuring all children thrive in a safe and secure home.
Recent Blog Posts
- Staff Member Brian Robinson Accepts Jefferson Award September 17, 2018
- CASA Volunteer Melanie Martin Empowers Children September 10, 2018
- Educational Advocacy – Tips to Help Advocate for Foster Kids in School August 21, 2018
- Foster Care to Fashionista. The Power of Perseverance. August 14, 2018
- Volunteer Program, New Training Director August 6, 2018