Child Advocates Podcast
Do you want to create a better world for children?
One child abused; one child neglected—is one too many. We are on a mission to amplify our voice to serve vulnerable children. Child Advocates in Indianapolis believes that our collective voices can change our children’s future.
We offer vital programs and services to children and youth who are abused and neglected across Indiana. But we also host groundbreaking, anti-racism workshops called Interrupting Racism for Children. They are open to everyone so that we can create communities where children thrive, and race is not a predictor of their life outcomes, including in the child welfare system.
Our podcast will share critical conversations to help you stop racism, abuse, and neglect for our children. We want you to raise your voice for their future. They need us…now.
Previous Episode List
Click one of the links below to be taken to the a guide for each previous podcast episode. Each guide includes a brief summary of the podcast, along with any links from the show as well as a timed highlight overview for different timecodes within the episode.
- NEW! – The Stories of Children Facing Abuse and How Child Advocates Fights for Justice | Podcast Episode 8
- Why Children Facing Abuse Deserve A Free Attorney & How Child Advocates Is Taking The Lead To Give Them One | Podcast Episode 7
- How Abuse and Neglect Can Impact a Child’s Education | Podcast Episode 6
- Interrupting Racism: As Racial Tension Rises, Race Equity Program Grows | Podcast Episode 5
- Family Judge Talks Racism, Jail, & Impact on Kids | Podcast Episode 4
- What’s the Truth About Critical Race Theory? Hear from a Professor with Firsthand Knowledge | Podcast Episode 3
- If Racism Affects Our Children’s Future, Why Are We Afraid to Talk About It? – Episode 2
- How You Can Change a Child’s Future – Episode 1